- Lums Pond Dog Park. Picnic tables, swimming for the dogs only!, open field (tall grass) "Unfenced". Location: End of Buck-Jersey Rd. Directions: From I-95 North or South: Take exit 1A to Route 896 South bound. Cross over Rt 40. At third traffic light turn left onto Howell School Rd., Pass the park's main entrance. Pass Woods Rd. on your left. Make the next right onto Buck Jersey Rd.. Follow to the end and make a left into the parking area. Walk passed the yellow gate and the path will lead you right to the area. (Thank you Florence A. Taylor)
- Lazy L at Willow Creek - Bed and Breakfast. A great B+B in Lewes, 1 acre dog play area,on 8 acres overlooking creek. Location: 11 Willow Creek Road. Directions: Highway 1, 4.5 miles south of Route 16, turn at the antique Village, 3/10s of a mile down Willow Creek Road. 302-644-7220. email firstname.lastname@example.org (Thank you Joanne Cassidy)
- Bark Park. Dog swimming area, trees, water, trashcans, tables. Location: Inside Carousel Park, next to Enchanted Lake. Corner of Route 7 and Limestone Road.
- Brandywine Park. off leash dog area. Location: Intersection of North Adams and park dr. Directions: From del. Ave. N: right on N. Van Buren, right on park dr. 1 block to N. Adams. (Thank you Maren Farris)
- Rockford. Trees, parking, trashcans, and parking. Location: Corner of Tower Road and Rockford Road.
- Talley-Day Bark Park (Rover Romp). The park has two separated fenced areas. One section for small dogs (however, no weight limits) and one for large dogs. They have a water fountain that sprays into a bowl on the ground the the dogs and they have bags for cleaning up after your dog. The Tally-Day Bark Park is the only fully-enclosed on all sides off-leash park in Northern DE. Location: Foulk Road. Directions: Take 95 South to 495 to the Naamans Road Exit. Travel on Naamans Road to Foulk Road. Turn left onto Foulk Road. Travel on Foulk Road through 3 traffic lights. Talley-Day Park is behind the Brandywine Hundred library on the left hand side of the road. Behind new library. There has been an additional light added on Foulk Road. So you now turn left at the fourth light to reach the park behind the library. (Thank you Tracy Moran, Tamara Ganc, Amanda Prostack, Lee Hartman & Miranda Brewer)