- Crow Creek Dog Park. Off leash fenced park. Almost 5 acres in Bettendorf, Iowa. Two sections, all fenced in . Must have rabbies vaccination and be friendly. Location: 4800 devil's glen road. Directions: Take 53rd street east until you hit devil's glen road. Turn right at Devils Glen road and Crow Creek Park is on your left. The dog park is on the north-west side of the park. (Thank you Sarah Johnson)
Cedar Falls Paw Park. Fenced, trees, bags, and benches. Location: University and Main.
- Cheyenne Park OLA Area. Fenced. Location: in Cheyenne Park at Cedar Bend Lane S.W. (By K9COOLA)
- Prairie Pastures Dog Park. Fenced, Small and Large Dog Areas, water, lots of trees, benches. The park opened in July 2007. It has ample shade and sunny areas. We are a work in progress with getting everything in order. The land was a petting zoo. Our wish is to have 2 pools (1 3ft and 1 shallow). You may purchase a day pass for $3 per dog/per day or a yearly pass. Location: Eagle Point City Park. Directions: Located on HWY 30. Enter the park and take the first exit to the right. Dog Park is on the right side. (Thank you Rustie Nielsen)
- CM Dog Training Center and Dog Park. Fenced, trees, water, & benches. Location: Farm on 210th Street. See location link for directions.
- W.O.O.F. Dog Park. We are currently doing fundraisers to make this a reality. We have the land and the ok by the city and are 1/3 of the way to our initial goal. Check out our website. Dog walk fundraiser May 19th. Location: South K Street. Directions: Hwy 92 West to K street. South 1 mile to Downey Park. (Thank you Dan Reinke)
- Thornberry Off-Leash Dog Park. 4 parts to park. there's an agility area, the main dog park, small dog park and a pond area for dogs to swim in. also, it's right next to a disc golf area and bike path. Location: Follow Foster Rd. all the way down. There are signs posted leading to the dog park. Directions: Take the Dubuque St. Exit to Iowa City; take a right at the first set of stop lights and follow the road all the way down. (Thank you Jemmie)
- Squaw Creek park. Dog
exercise area, trees, trash, & creek.
Runnells, outside of Des Moines
- Rover's Ranch Dog Park. Offers: Puppy classes, educational & recreational events. Dog park in the Midwest! Conveniently accessible from I80 and I35, just 1 mile of gravel, yet the park itself is 200 feet back from the road in a country setting with no neighbors closer than 3/4-mile, and owners are on-site. Two country acres, fenced for off-leash dog training, exercise and fun. Separate areas for small dogs, large dogs, and puppies. Sunny & shady areas. Drinking water. Benches & walking paths. Everything you need to quickly & easily dispose of your dogs' waste. Security-protected access through a computerized gate to ensure members' safety. Kybos for peoples' needs. Ample off-road parking. Kiddie pools and sprinklers for Rover to enjoy. Bring your own toys or check-out ours. Off-leash Dog Park and training facility for Central Iowa. Just outside of Des Moines offering 2 acres of fenced off land for off-leash recreation with your dog. (Thank you Jennifer Rogers) Location: 200 SE 108th St, Runnells, IA 50237. Directions: 6.4 miles east of Pleasant Hill, or 6.5 miles west of Prairie City on Hwy 163 (East University Ave.) and exactly 1 mile south on 108th st., easy to get to from I-80, I-35, or I-235 -
- Lewis & Clark Dog Park. 5+ acres for off leash dogs. Location: 5201 Correctionville Rd. Directions: Correctionville Road runs almost parallel to Gordon Drive. (Thank you Judy Thompson)
- Sunset Dog Park. 1 acre fenced-in dog park in Sunset Park. Water, lights, benches and tables, mature shade trees, separate small dog area. Location: In Sunset Park- West Main Street. (Thank you Cathy Lloyd)
West Des Moines
- Raccoon River Dog Park.
City of West Des Moines Public Park. Please check information on the
City's webpage. Users are asked to purchase a membership to the park. The
park is large (6 acres) and entirely fenced. Location: 2500 Grand Avenue.
Directions: Entrance to Racoon River Park is on the south side of Grand
Avenue. Once in the park, turn left, head past the lake toward the softball
diamonds. Turn right at the Softball Complex/Beach corner and follow curve
in road to the south end of the softball complex. The dog park is behind
(south) of the softball diamonds. (Thank you AJ Samuelson)