- Broadneck Dog Park. Meduim Size facility-Small/Large dog parts. Small and Large dog areas. 5-6 foot fully fenced. Double gates for each area. Location: College Parkway. Directions: Maryland Route 2 to College Parkway. (Thank you Leon Raesly)
- Quiet Waters Park. Anne Arundel County's first dog park is approximately one acre in size surrounded by a 5-6 foot high chain-link fence. Fencing divides the space to create separate areas for older/smaller dogs and larger dogs. Each area has its own double gate to insure that the dogs remain in the play area. Rules are posted at each entrance. Also features a Dog Beach! (Thank you David Iams)
College Parkway Park. It is double fenced with seats for owners and water and trashcans for dog pickup. Plastic bag container is supplied, owners refill when visiting. Location: On College park neat Cape St. Clair. Directions: Off Richie Hwy (Route #2) to College Parkway. 4+ mile on the right side of the road is the park. The dog park is immediately on the left after entering the park. (Thank you Janice Brands)
- Canton Dog Park. Two fenced in areas in Canton where dogs can run free. This park is free to anyone. They provide buckets for water, toys, and a great place for any dog to play. There are two fenced in areas: one for large dogs and one for smaller dogs. Location: One the corner of Clinton and Toone Street in Canton in Baltimore City. Directions: From 95-Take the Boston Street exit and continue on Boston Street West. Make a right onto Clinton Street and the park is on your left about two blocks down. (Thank you Julie Kaltenbaugh)
Paw Point Park. Paw Point is a membership-only fenced park within Robert E Lee Park. Each membership allows two licensed and vaccinated dogs entry to the facility. Cleanup bags available. Area for dogs to swim. Opened in October 2011. Location: Robert E Lee Park, 1000 Lakeside Drive. (Thank you Carol Marchant)
- Robert E. Lee Park. (NOTE: Not a leash free park. While the Dogs are IN the park they have to have on a leash, but there is a 1 acre gated off leash dog park called paw point inside the park. You have to register and get a code to go in, it takes about 2 weeks. The dogs have access the water from this park and they have about an acre to run around. 456.43-acre land. Location: Falls Rd. and Lake Ave. Directions: Take I-83 (Jones Falls Expressway to Northern Parkway (East) Exit. Get into the left lane and turn left (North) at the first intersection, which is Falls Road. You will pass two traffic lights in close proximity at Mt. Washington, then encounter another about a mile further up where Lake Avenue runs into Falls Road. Lake Falls shopping center will be on your left. About a block past the light, just before the bridge, turn right into the Light Rail parking lot. Bear to your right and enter R E Lee Park. When you find a place to park your car, walk on down toward the bridge crossing the Jones Falls at the dam. (Thank you Jennifer Ravel, Kaitlyn Hynes & Liz Hauck)
- Ma & Pa Trail Dog Park. Fenced in 2-part grass dog park, large dog and small dog. Location: Tollgate Road. Directions: off I-95, take exit #77B (MD-24) towards Bel Air. Follow to intersection with US-1 (Business Route), turn left. Follow for 1/4 mile, and turn right onto Tollgate Road. Dog park is on right-hand side about a mile down, across from Equestrian Center. (Thank you Angela Wisniewski)
- Town Of Bowie Dog Park. Large fenced area for dogs to run off leash. Take RT 50 toward Annapolis get off at Collington RD, exit, follow to the right, make first right and the park will be on the right side about 1 mile down. (Thank you Mary McMillan)
Black Hills Regional Park. In addition to the dog park, there are over 10 miles of natural trails for your dog walking enjoyment. Location: 20930 Lake Ridge Road. (Thank you Kara Schmidt)
- College Park Dog Park. Park use is restricted to current members - to join please go to website. Use of the park is restricted during the following hours: Saturdays between 10 AM and noon (big / vigorous dogs). Sundays between 10 AM and noon (small dogs). Location: At the corner of Metzerott Rd and University Blvd in Acredale Park (M-NCPPC). Directions: From the west: Take University Blvd (193) east. Turn right on Metzerott Rd. The dog park is on the right. From the north: Take Baltimore Ave (Rt 1) south. Turn right on Metzerott Rd, just after the 193 intersection. The dog park is on the left. (Thank you Heather Ware)
- Bell Branch Park. County Athletic Park Complex. Location: Route 424. Directions: Take Rt. 424 N from Rt. 50. Park is on the left about 3 miles. Take Rt. 424 S from Rt. 3 or Rt. 450. Park is on the right just past the Arundel Fire Station. (Thank you David Shepardson)
County Dog Park. Description: 3 acres of enclosed off leash area for dogs.
An enclosed Small and elderly dog area separated from the rest of the dog park
is also available. Location: Off New cut road in Ellicott City, on Worthington
road. Too new to be on any ADC book map.
FROM ROUTE 29: Merge onto MD-100 E. 0.28 miles. Take the LONG GATE PKY exit- exit number 1A- towards MD-103/ST JOHN'S LANE. 0.12 miles. Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. 0.06 miles. Merge onto LONG GATE PKWY. 0.39 miles. Turn RIGHT onto MD-103/MONTGOMERY RD. 1.07 miles. Turn LEFT onto NEW CUT RD. 0.7 miles. Turn RIGHT onto HILLSBORO RD. 0.2 miles. Turn LEFT into Parking Lot (First Left).
FROM INTERSTATE 95: Merge onto MD-100 W. 3.49 miles. Take the MD-104 exit- exit number 2. Enter roundabout and take FIRST exit onto WATERLOO RD/MD-104 N. 0.98 miles . Turn LEFT onto MD-103 W./MONTGOMERY RD. 0.27 miles. Turn RIGHT onto NEW CUT RD. (Second Street) 0.7 miles. Turn RIGHT onto HILLSBORO RD. 0.2 miles. Turn LEFT into Parking Lot (First Left). (Thank you Grant Kalasunas)
- Rebel's Dog Park. Off leash park Harford/Baltimore County. Two separate parks for big and small dogs and agility course. Location: Connolly Road on the grounds of the Harford County Humane Society. Directions: Rt 1 to Mountain Rd west. Turn right onto Connolly Rd and park is on the right. (Thank you Carey Hughes)
- Greenbriar Dog Park. Free public dog park- first and only dog park in the Frederick/Urbana area. Open sunrise to sunset. 7 days a week. 2 areas- large and small dogs. Gazebo for shelter/shade, water source. Nature trail for on-leash walks. Location: 3051 Thurston Road. (Thank you Sharon Kessler)
- Gaithersburg Dog Exercise Area. Fenced, trees, shade structure, poop bags, benches, trash cans, parking, handicap access, water source. Location: 151 Bickerstaff Way, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 (cross street, Diamonback Drive). Directions: I270, exit 9B (Sam Eig Hwy); take Right at 2nd traffic light onto Diamondback Dr; take Left at next traffic light onto Bickerstaff Way; park is on left. (Thank you Linda Eader)
- Ridge Road Recreational Park. Recreation park with great fenced off-leash dog area. This website also had info about 2 other dog parks in Montgomery County. I lived in Germantown for a year and miss the Ridge Road park very much! (so does my dog). Location: Corner of hwy 355 & Ridge Road. (Thank you Kris Torramce)
Greenbelt Dog Park. The first official dog park in the State of Maryland.
Hill Dog Park. Fenced in Off-Leash Dog Park. Location: 9430 Turkey Hill
Road, just north of La Plata, MD. Directions: off 301 between Waldorf and La
Plata, turn on Turkey Hill Road. The park is the first entrance on the
right. The dog park is directly on the left once you enter the park. Water
is not available here. There are "poop-bags" available. (Thank you Kaycee
- Maryland City Dog Park. Fenced in off-leash dog park. There is a separate fenced in area for small dogs. Anne Arundel County Parks at 410-222-7317. Location: Brock Bridge Road. Directions: From Annapolis take I-97 north to Route 32 exit heading west toward Columbia. From Route 32 take the Route 198 exit west toward Laurel (you will go around two circles, so be careful). Travel approximately three miles and turn left onto Brock Bridge Road. Travel approximately one mile down Brock Bridge Road. Park entrance will be on your left just past Suburban Airport. The Maryland City Dog Park is located at the top of the hill along the path to the left of the park entrance. ADC Map 10, J-6. (Thank you Kim Brooks)
- Lancaster Park. Dog Park in Works. St. Mary's County MD is in process of constructing the first county dog park, at Lancaster Park. Location: John G. Lancaster Park, Willows Road. Directions: From Rte. 246 Lexington Park - Great Mills Road, turn onto Willows Road at the stoplight. Drive past Lexington Park Baptist Church, and turn left onto Lancaster Park. (Thank you Dale Sakahara)
- John G. Lancaster Park . Great New Dog Park. Location: John G. Lancaster Park, 21550 Willows Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653. Directions: Route 246 to Willows Road, park is located 1/2 mile on the left. (Thank you Don Moody)
- Ocean City Dog Park. Located on 94th St. Park is located on 94th Street when you are heading toward 1st street you would make a right onto 94th Street. Is it attached to a building...the building is like an art center - it is right next to the tennis courts on the right. You will see the playground - tennis courts - and right on the side of the tennis courts is the dog park. Not much, has water - dirt and grass. BUT they are building a new dog park and it is supposed to be very nice and there will be a seasonal fee. There are poo bags for pickup, but no one is watching, up to pet owners and there are some they leave their dogs in their to play tennis, which I did not like, but have a standard poodle and she loved it - 1st time she had ever went to a park, so it served the purpose and she had fun, no incidents. the new one being built right behind it looks to be very nice. This one is double gated. A good place to take your dog if you need to have it run and stuff. Thanks, Velma. Location: 94th Street heading toward 1st street, make right onto 94th - place on right behind the arts/rec building attached to the tennis court fences. Directions: 94th Street heading toward 1st street, make right onto 94th - place on right behind the arts/rec building attached to the tennis court fences. (Thank you Velma Dietz)
- Downs Park. Dog Beach. No human swimming but leashed dogs allowed in all park, unleashed on dog beach.Location: 8311 John Downs Loop. Directions: Rt. 100 East to Mountain Rd East. Stay left at fork to park on right. (Thank you Isabella Buebendorf)
- Grays Road Dog Park. Large Dog Area & Small Dog Area, Fenced. Location: 2695 Grays Road. Directions: From MD Rte. 4, Turn onto MD Rte. 506 Sixes Road. Turn left onto Gray Road. (Thank you Dale Sakahara)
- Mattie J.T. Stepanek Park at King Farm. Rockville's first dog park to open. Location: Piccard Drive and Gaither Road. Directions: Route 355 to King Farm Blvd, 7 blocks to turn right onto Gaither Rd, 3 blocks to Piccard and the park. (Thank you Monte Fisher)
- Spring Park. Big (unfenced) playground behind secondary school. Also has a spring/fountain for dogs to cool off. Local dogs meet there between 7-9am. Location: Corner of Elm and Poplar. (Thank you Stacy G.)
- Wheaton Dog Park. Don't forget to bring a bag or "poop scooper" -- one MUST clean up after their little (or big) one(s). Also, the park is supported by the county (no fees) -- please make sure your dog is socialized so that the park can stay open -- with the success of this park, other parks will hopefully open in the county. Location: http://www.mc-dog.org/wheatmap.html Directions: Take Arcola Avenue (off of Georgia Avenue) to Orebaugh Avenue and follow the signs. (Thank you K. Glover)
- White Plains Regional Park. White Plains,
Maryland. Location: DeMarr Road & St. Charles Parkway. Directions: Take Rt.
301 South towards La Plata, left on DeMarr Road, follow to where it intersects
with St. Charles Parkway, park straight ahead, doggie park straight back.
(Thank you Renee Petty)