Akron Dog Park. Very Nice Off-Leash Dog Park. This is an excellent park. The park is a large fenced-in area with a 2-gate entry system to control runaways and "Hairy Houdinies." The land is owned by the City of Akron, but is operated by BARC (Better Akron Recreation for Canines). BARC's website is http://akrondogpark.org/. The website is very informative, and I suggest that you check it out before visiting the park (especially the section on rules.) I use this park often, and I meet some of the nicest people. My only complaint is that not everyone follows the rule of cleaning up after their own dog. I know I do. Please come and visit, but make sure that you and your pooch only leave footprints/paw prints and nothing "else".Location: 499 Memorial Parkway. Directions: From Akron take Tallmadge Road west. Tallmadge becomes Memorial Parkway. (Thank you Cara Barry & Laura Woodall)
- Spencer Shank Park. Dog Park. A one acre dog park located in the loop of the walking trail is new to Amelia Ohio. Created in 2006. Dog Park rules are posted at the entrance. Admission is FREE. Location: Canary Rd in the Sedona Rigde Subdivision. Directions: 275 to Amelia/Beechmont exit. Turn r off exit Follow approx 10 miles, Turn right on Jenny Lind Rd by CVS. Make a left on Robin Way and a right on Canary. The Dog park is in the loop of the walking trail. (Thank you Tonya Spurlock, Recreation Commission Chairperson)
Anderson Dog Park. 4 acre dog park with high fencing & trees. $5.00 charge daily to use it, or an annual permit fee for continued usage. (Cincinnati East Side suburb). Location: Kellogg Park, Kellogg Avenue. Directions: From I-275, take the Kellogg Ave exit east, drive a few miles, Kellogg park is on the right, after you pass Coney Island and Riverbend Music Center. NOTE: Most people are now going to the Ft Thomas KY park just across the river instead. See Ft Thomas, KY entry in the Kentucky listings.
(Thank you Kelley Hast)
Athens Dog Park. Fenced off leash dog park with water pump, benches, training course, children's play ground outside of dog area, behind baseball field. Water hydrant in warm weather, benches, training equipment. Rules posted at entrances. Location: At the very end of East State Street behind concession stand. Directions: From Court and Union (main uptown intersection), go north on one-way Court St two blocks, turn left on E State St, follow to end (about 1 mile). About an hour and half from Columbus. about 40 minutes from Hocking Hills State park. (Thank you Danielle Flink & Randy Mace)
- Avon Lake. 5 acres fence in. Location: Behind city garage off of Route 83, Off of Route 83. (Thank you Ed Koch)
- Cedar Creek Doggy Play
Park. 1 1/2 acre fenced area. Located at Cedar Creek Kennel - nice country
Vet shot records required RABIES, DHLPP and Bordatella. (Thank you Paulette Merrill)
- Tom Harvey memorial Dog Park. Nine fenced acres of woods, pasture and ponds dedicated to leash-free dog fun. Donations benefit the Wilmington Area Humane Society Spay/Neuter program. Location: 11704 St. Rte. 730. Directions: Nearly half way between Wilmington and Blanchester on St. Rte. 730 just before uit turns into 133. (Thank you Judy Harvey)
Brunswick Dog Park. Dog Park near condo complex (free). It is adjacent to a condo complex. No water for dogs. Location: north side of Rt. 303, turn into the side street by the post office and go all the way back. Directions: Look for the Brunswick post office, take the side street north all the way back. (Thank you Deanna Charles)
Canal Fulton Dog Park. Off leash park. 6' fences, separated into small and large dog areas, running water with bowls, waste pick-up bags provided, benches, trees for shade, parking is available for about 20 cars. Location: 5500 Butterbridge Rd. @Wastewater treatment plant. Directions: From Rt. 21 North, Right onto Butterbridge Rd., Park is on right side about .5 mile down the road. From Rt 21 South, make a left onto Butterbridge Rd., then same directions. (Thank you Linda Zahirsky & Elizabeth Fox)
Paws Park. Private off leash dog park on 7 fenced acres with a swimming pond. Location: SR 674. (Thank you Lora Zigan)
- Mt. Airy Dog Park. Free run for dogs of all sizes on the edge of the Mt. Airy Forest. Open green area with fresh water, picnic tables and plenty of shade. Also tons of walking trails available (leash required). Large 2 acre fenced in area where the dogs can run free. There is a double gated entrance for dog safety. Thanks to overwhelming support from area dog owners and a $7,500 grant from PETsMART Charities, Cincinnati Parks has developed approximately two acres in Mt. Airy Forest into a park for dogs. The area is fenced and usage rules are posted on site. Dogs may run leash-free in this dog park, when accompanied by a guardian. Visitors to the facility are encouraged to bring degradable bags to use for disposing of waste. The dog park is located at Mt. Airy Forest's Highpoint Picnic Area on Westwood Northern Blvd. between Montana Ave. and North Bend Road. Directions: From I-75: Take I-74 West to Montana Avenue. Go Left on Montana. Go Right on Westwood-Nortern Boulevard. The park will be on your right-hand side. You will see the entrance with a wooden brown sign at the top of the driveway reading "Mt. Airy Dog Park. (Thank you William Schuman & Vicki Bitter)
- Armleder Park. Photos. Location: Wooster Pike. Directions: Located along Wooster Pike east of downtown Cincinnati and north of Beechmont levy. (Thank you Stuart Leger)
- Tremont / Clark Field Dog Park. Gravel-covered lot . Trees, water fountain with a human-sized spout and a fountain at the right height for pups, benches, waste stations. Location: located in South Tremont at Clark Field. Directions: From Downtown via Tremont, follow the 90/71 Innerbelt Bridge to the Abbey Road / West 14th Street exit. Follow West 14th to the third light and turn left on Starkweather Avenue. Follow Starkweather until it end at West 7th Street. Turn right onto West 7th and go thorough the stop sign at the 490 exit ramp continuing down the hill. At the foot of the hill turn right. Follow the signs for CLARK FIELD. The parking lot will be about 200 yards ahead on the right and the dog park is located left of center.
- Quarry Park North. Dog Park. Location: Corner of Belvior and Monticello. (Thank you Tiffanie Gilmore)
- Antrim Park. Busy park with 1.2m track around lake. Dogs must be under control and you must pick up waste. Fishing and dog swimming in the same area. Please be careful of fishing hooks. Location: 5858 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43235. Directions: From intersection of Routes 315 and 161 take Olentangy River Road south for about 0.5 mile. Park entrance is on left hand side of road opposite Greenridge Road. (Thank you Marina Christofi & Cara Shary)
- Big Walnut Dog Park. Fenced in dog park with water. Location: 5000 E Livingston Ave. (Thank you Mike Kentner)
- Companion Club Dog Park. 12 acres, fenced 2.5 ac. pond and beautiful treed , with hiking trails. This park is wonderful...it has off leash boarding and day care. Yearly membership allow members access everyday. Location: 6306 Home Rd. Directions: West side of Home Rd. bridge over the Scioto River. Two miles north of Murfield Village Golf Course. (Thank you Mark Wise)
- Keyser Dog Park @ Cuyahoga Falls. Two fenced acres, gently rolling grass surface with a bench under a shady grove of trees; double gated entry, water hydrant inside. Location: 550 Keyser Parkway. Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. West of State Rd in old North Hampton. Directions: Coming from State RD. Turn West onto W. Bath Road, go west for 1.4 miles to Keyser Park allotment. Keyser Park sign will be on the right (north) side of the road. Turn North onto Keyser Parkway; go northeast 1/4 mile - Park Entrance is on the left (west) side of the road. (IF you come to a Stop sign, you've passed Keyser Park entrance). Once inside Keyser Park, bear Left at the Y (away from the baseball/soccer fields). On the West side of the parking lot ...IS a sign marked DOG PARK ... UP the black topped path is the dog park. (Thank you Karen Ricker & "Phred" Morris)
- Dayton Bark Park. 6 acre park with 2 main areas plus agility equipment. Location: 6794 Webster St. Directions: I-75 to Little York Rd, East to Webster St. South on Webster, park is on the left. (Thank you David Johnson)
- Bark Til Dark Dog Park. Description: 6 Acre Private Off-Leash Dog Park: Completely fenced, 5 open acres for dogs to run play, a one acre swimming pond, agility equipment, picnic area, area for dogs with "dynamic personality", small dog area, open 7 days a week, year round. A portion of your membership fee will be donated to local animal charities. All dogs MUST be spayed or neutered, and up to date on vaccinations. Bark Til Dark is the ONLY private off-leash dog park in Central Ohio that is open 7 days a week, year round. Location: 1277 Hills-Miller Road. Directions: Route 23 North (exactly 2 miles past downtown Delaware), turn left on Hills-Miller Road. Located between Rt 23 and Troy Road. (Thank you Missi Hamilton)
- Canine Companion Club. Membership Dues Required. Private Dog Park in Columbus, OH. Canine Companion Club is a private Dog Park located in a unique country setting on 10 acres of pine forest with a 2 acre beautifully maintained "Golden Pond". Creating a natural, safe, and happy healthy controlled environment for all our guests. Your dog has the option of swimming, playing ball or simply running free enjoying the great outdoors all in a fully fenced secured area. So come and see what your dog has been missing! Location: 6306 Home Road Directions: (Thank you Judy Wise)
- Bark Park. A private dog park with 10 fenced acres, 1 acre pond, concession stand, 5 acres of parking, and dog wash. Each Saturday over 16 volunteers run the park to ensure safety and compliance of rules. Must be member to attend. (Thank you Marcia Perry Rhoades)
Eastlake Doggy Park. Article. 30,000 square foot lot, fenced, benches, tables, parking and trash cans. Rated one of the best dog parks in the country. Meet great people & have tons of fun with your dog! Best kept secret in Lake County. Location: North Drive of Woodland Park. 35746 Lakeshore Blvd, just east of Route 91. Directions: Take Route 2 to the Route 91 exit. At the end of the ramp go north on Route 91, which will dead end. At the dead end, turn east and go about 1/2 mile to a large soccer ball sign on the right. This is the entrance to the dog park! (Thank you Valerie Cirelly)
- Fairport Harbor Lakefront Park Dog Swim Area. Official Dog Swim area on Lake Erie beach! Special section of beach devoted to dogs. Perfect for retrievers or any dogs that enjoy the water. Generally smooth bottom, shallow, that very gradually gets into deeper water (safe for owners and pets alike). Mutt mitts available. Picnic tables and grills. Other beach amenities nearby: concession, boat rental, human beach, etc. Location: 301 Huntington Beach Dr. Directions: The dog swim area at Fairport Harbor Lakefront Park is located at 301 Huntington Beach Drive in Fairport Harbor. Directions: Take Rt. 2 to the Fairport Harbor/Richmond Street exit and go north to the light at the Richmond Street/Rt. 283 intersection. Proceed north (straight) for about 1/4 mile to High Street. Follow High Street to Fairport Harbor Lakefront Park entrance. (Thank you Brad Rembielak)
- K-9 Field of Dreams @ Hancock Park District in Findlay, Ohio. Description: Well fenced 2 acres of grass with benches & picnic tables inside the area; Water Hydrant inside, "Time-Out Pen" inside for those who misbehave; donated Toys a-plenty; Mature & young Trees provide shade; very well maintained! NOTE: Your Dogs *MUST* be pre-REGISTERED with Vet Records provided and a $10 annual fee paid in ADVANCE! Please NOTE: This well maintained Dog Park comes with a SMALL Price! You MUST fill out the pre-Registration form (available at: http://www.hancockparks.com/dogpark-app.pdf ... it's a.pdf file you can *print*) Fill it out and send a COPY of the Dog's latest Vet Record showing yearly vaccinations and a CURRENT Rabies receipt; along with the Yearly Fee of $10 - which covers up to THREE Dogs. PLEASE ~ do NOT try to "sneak in" - the gate is LOCKED and there are Park Rangers PATROLLING 24/7 who will demand you show them your Permit Card ... Trespassers can be arrested and fined a lot more than $10!! Location: 16000 Township Road 208. (in Marion Township; Hancock County). Directions: RiverBend Park is southeast of downtown Findlay; and about 1/2 mile north of the North East Corner of the Findlay Reservoir. From OH-568; turn SOUTH on "Marion Township Road 241"; cross a rickety bridge to the STOP sign; turn LEFT (east) on "Township Road 208" and follow it past the Ranger Station on the left and around a 90 degree right turn. ENTER the first driveway on the RIGHT at "The LODGE" - a large new rental Pavilion. The Dog Park is on the right just behind Picnic Pavilion #7. BEST Bet is to use www.MapQuest.com and enter [16000 Township Road 208] [Findlay] [OH}]  to see a detailed map of the area ... The narrow Township roads twist & turn but keep the same number/name through multiple changes of direction... *print* the map! GPS users enter: N 41~ 01.981 and W 083~ 33.662. (Thank you "Phred" Mrorris)
- Ft. Thomas Dog Park. FT Thomas Dog Park. Very nice wooded park on a hill with running water, benches, and a short trail. Many former visitors of the Anderson, OH and Newtown/Anderson, OH parks are now visiting Ft Thomas. Lots of friendly dogs & people and there is a separate small dog area. Location: Mayfield Drive (dead ends into park). Directions: 471 to Ft. Thomas/Grand Ave. Go East past St. Luke's Hospital. Turn left at the BP onto Highland Ave. and follow this curvy road for about 2 miles. Turn left on Mayfield shortly after the flashing stoplight. Follow Mayfield all the way back through the park and the dog park is in the very back of the park. (Thank you Kelley Hast & Brett Dickson)
- Pooch Playground. A 2.3 acre fenced in area for dogs. Gahanna's dog park features a 6' fence, a separate small dog area, running water with bowls and jugs, benches, and nearby parking. Bring pickup bags for your dog. It is a public dog park, no fees. They also have several places where you can bring your recycled plastic bags and those are then kept there for waste pick up. Location: 6547 Clark State Road. Directions: Directions: From 270 North, take Morse Rd exit east. Turn right on Reynoldsberg-New Albany Road. Turn right on Clark State Rd. Pooch Playground is on the left within Hannah Park. (Thank you Susan Stoneman, Jennifer Colvin & Lynne Vermillion)
- Granville Dog Park. This new, 5-acre dog park has 6-foot fencing, double gated entrances and exits, and both large and small dog areas. There is also a training area which can be reserved for use by non-profit groups. Water, bathrooms, and parking are loacted outside the fenced area of the park at the wildwood playgrounds. Location: In Wildwood Park off of Broad Street. Directions: Park at Wildwood playground and walk over the bike path. Folllow a path past the picnic area; the dog park will be on your right.
- Lakewood Dog Park. About two acres small gravel and grassy area, water fountain, "poop" bags and responsible owners. Location: Lakewood Wastewater Treatment Plan off of Detroit Road in the Metroparks. Directions: I 90 to McKinley exit. N to Detroit Road. L to "Boat Ramp" and Metroparks entrance (about 1 mile). (Thank you Anne Sosic)
- Alum Creek Dog Park. Off leashed enclosed dog park in Delaware with separate large, small and water dog area. Location: Hollenback Rd. Directions: From the Polaris Parkway exit from 71 heading north, take Polaris Parkway heading west (turn left from the exit ramp) to Old State Rd. Take Old State north (turn right) to Hollenback Rd.. Take Hollenback Rd. east (turn right) and look for the Alum Creek Dog park on the left just past the boat storage area and before you get to the Marina. (Thank you Tabatha Smith)
- Symmes Township Park. Local area park with dog park in the woods. There isn't any water yet, and many people bring water. Waste bags are provided. Location: 11600 Lebanon Road. Directions: The easiest way to get to the park is to take I-275 to the Loveland Madeira Road exit. Turn left onto Loveland Madeira Road then left onto Lebanon Road. The park is located across from Rozzi's Famous Fireworks. The dog park is new and not on park maps yet. Head past the pond and towards the Deer Run picnic grove. Take the trail that leads downhill to the right, it then proceeds up a steep hill. The fenced in area is at the top. (Thank you Carole Goetzelmann)
- Kaufman Dog Park - leash free dog park. 2 fenced in areas. A small dog section 25lbs and under and a large dog section. Location: 2375 E. Harding Hwy. (Thank you Lisa Kindell)
- Schappacher Park's Dog Run. A fenced 1/2 acre of doggy heaven. Benches, picnic tables, mutt mitts, trash, double gate, tall shady trees, and parking available. VERY SWAMPY after rain showers (be prepared with towels and blankets!), however, I understand sand pits & water fountain are being installed. 1/4 the size of Mt. Airy Dog Park. My understanding is that it is brand new (Deerfield Township Parks & Recreation own & operate it), so at this time, fewer dogs visit. More of a place to let your dog run free then to expect dog socialization... hopefully that will change as more people become aware of Dog Run's existence! Located in Schappacher Park on Old Irwin Simpson Road (can't miss it). Directions: From I-71 just north of I-275, get off at the Fields-Ertle/Mason-Montgomery Exit (exit 19). Take Mason-Montgomery Road North just past the shopping area. Turn right on Old Irwin Simpson Road. Schappacher Park is on your left. The dog run can be easily seen by its tall green chain link fence. (Thank you Julie Carvey)
- Furnas Park Dog Park. Location: In Furnas Park at the corner of Hankins and 17th Street NE. Directions: From Route 21 go east on Lincolnway to 17th Street. North on 17th Street to the Park. (Thank you Jay Boodheshwar)
- Medina Dog Park. Fenced in area for dogs. No fee. No water yet. Tables,benches for sitting. Waste mitts available...please clean up after your dog. MEMORIAL PARK - 10.8 acres off Homestead Dr, city pool, J.U.M.P. Playground, pavilion, sledding hills and wooded area. Location: At the city park named - "Memorial Park" or nicknamed "Jump Park" on Homestead Street.Directions: From the town square travel north on Court Street. At the intersection of Court and Homestead streets (stoplight there...also a landmark is the Red Cross building) turn right onto Homestead. Follow Homestead until you come to a city park entrance on your left hand side. There is a sign that reads "Medina Dog Park". Please read and follow the rules as posted.
- Mentor Dog Park. Separate fenced areas for small and large dogs. Clean up bags provided. Fenced in Area, bark ground cover. Location: Hopkins Road. Directions: North on Hopkins off Jackson Street. Just over railroad tracks on right. (Thank you Leann Jenks)
- Miami Meadows Park. Bark Park. Opens spring 2007. Looks very nice with shade trees and water available. Location: Miami Meadows Park, off of OH 131. Directions: Follow road into park, Bark Park is at the very north end not far from parking. (Thank you Terry Kassnel)
- POTENTIAL Pioneer Park Dog Park. Trying to open one/ send surveys to city. Please send in survey comments so they will go forward with plans to open a local doggy park! (some residents are not for it as it makes grass brown etc... they say) so we are drumming up votes! Location: Pioneer Park on Deerfield Road in Montgomery Ohio (just 1/4 mile south of intersection of Pfeiffer and Deerfield Rd) (Thank you B Bernard)
- Hamilton Township Warren County Ohio. Large & Small dog parks! There are two fenced off areas one with a little over two acres and one with a little over one acre for the large and small animals. There are two benches for resting while your pet is playing, and the parking is at the veterinarian parking lot adjacent to the park as well as the high school parking lot just across the road. "Please under no circumstances park at the adjoining Ms. Michelle's Day Care facility. The owner has concerns regarding the safety of her children and the use of the daycare parking lot for the loading and unloading of animals." This park has been built totally by donations from many pet lovers in the area. The park is fenced and has the necessary tools for you to clean up from your pet with plastic bags, trash cans and the like. Location: Corner of 22/3 and Morrow Cozedale Road, across from Little Miami High School. Directions: North on State Highway 22/3 from State Highway 48. Park in High school or Veterinarian's parking lot. (Thank you John Smith)
- South Euclid Dog Park. 1/2 acre fenced in area. Double-gated entry, benches, poop bags, shade. No water, but plans are underway to provide a doggie drinking fountain. Please note: you have this park listed incorrectly as being located in Cleveland Heights. Location: Northeast corner of Belvoir and Monticello within Quarry Park North. (Thank you Cynthia Hale)
- Springboro Veterinary Hospital. Dog Park and Doggie Daycare. Hours: Dawn - Dusk. Dog park is open to members only. Membership cost: $15 -$49 per year and daycare $15-20 per day. Call 937-748-1378 for more information. Location: 75 West Central Avenue (State rt. 73). (Thank you Lauren Lyons & Shay Spillman)
- Wiggley Field. Fenced Dog Park. There is a double gated entry. Park is separated into large and small dog areas. There are water fountains and poop bags provided. This is a new park and many people don't know about it yet, but it's becoming more popular. The park is well shaded with lots of old growth trees, plenty of benches, and information signs placed throughout. A very nice place overall. Location: Old Reid Park. Pumphouse Rd. Directions: You must enter the park from the North (Croft Rd.) side because Pumphouse Rd. is closed to through traffic. There is a sign, but it's easy to miss. Wiggley Field is past the fishing ponds and on the right, across from the tennis courts and behind the pavilion/playground area. If you get to Beaver Lake pay fishing lake you have gone too far. (Thank you Amber Snell)
- Bow Wow Beach. Stows Dog Park. 7-1/2 acre fenced in dog park. 3 acre lake. Sandy beach and grassy knolls. Waste deposit stations. Drinking water. Separate areas for large and small dogs. Location: Silver Springs Park. 5027 Stow Road, Stow, Ohio 44224. (Thank you Debbie Szczepanski)
Twinsburg Dog Park. It is 3/4 acre with a double gated 5ft fence.
Location: Liberty Road. Directions: It is located off Liberty Road near the new baseball and soccer fields.
- Upper Arlington Parks. You can take your dog to any of the Upper Arlington parks and have them offleash from 8pm-9pm, or 5pm-6pm during daylight savings. It's great fun! Not fenced in though. Directions: Take 315 to the Lane Avenue exit, turn right, and you're in Upper Arlington. (Thank you Susan Stoneman)
- Wiggley Field. Location: VOA Park, Cox Road. Free parking. Separate areas for small and large dogs. Benches. VOA park has a walking trail, soccer and baseball fields, etc. Directions: Interstate 75 North to Tylersville Rd. exit. Turn right onto Tylersville Rd. Turn left onto Cox Road, (at Target store). Drive past strip mall and enter park. Take your first right and follow the road around the perimeter of the park until you reach the dog area. (Thank you Michelle Sisk)
- Westerville Brooksedge Bark Park. Off leash dog park. Opened in 2005. It's a fenced in park with running water and buckets, separate areas for large and small dogs, and bags to clean up the messes. All nice dogs and friendly people are welcome! Nice dog park with separate grassy areas for large and small dogs. There is fresh water and pails to put it in as well as bags to clean up after our canines! Location: 708 Park Meadow Road. Directions: Take 270 to Cleveland Ave. and go North for 1/4 mile. Take Schrock Road East about 1 mile and turn right on Park Meadow Road. The Bark Park is located on the east side of Park Meadow Road but is tough to see from the road. Look for the white fences. Parking is available in the lot just south of the Bark Park. (Thank you Shirley Humburg & Brett Dickson)
- Prairie Oaks. Open dog area swimming allowed in designated area. Darby Bend Lakes, the new water recreational area, features 3 beautiful lakes. Visitors can enjoy trails, fishing, canoeing, kayaking and picnicking. There is even a dog-swimming area for your pet. Location: 3225 Plain City-Georgesville Road. Directions: To Darby Bend Lakes (2755 Amity Road, Hilliard): From I-270, take I-70 west to the West Jefferson / Plain City exit, turn right onto Plain City-Georgesville Road / State Route 142. Go about 2.25 miles to Lucas Road (passing the main park entrance) and turn right. Go across Big Darby Creek and turn right at the stop sign onto Amity Road. Entrance is about 0.5 miles on right. (Thank you Morgan Tanner)
- Schellin Park. Great dog park with water fountain and waste receptacles. In addition to a fenced in off leash dog park, Schellin has 2 Softball fields, a picnic pavilion, restrooms, children's play area, gabion lined stream and a pond with fountain. This makes Schellin Park an ideal picnic site, or summer softball field of dreams. Schellin Park is also the home of the Wooster Skate Park. Location: Schellin Park is located on Maple Street between Freedlander and Henry Streets. (Thank you Darcee Cormany & Jessica Oswald)
- Francis Kennels Dog Park. This 3 acre park is available for Francis Kennels customer. It is easy to become a customer-a simple paid bath and you are a customer! All dogs must have their vaccinations to be a customer along with the security of knowing your dog has played with the others in the park. No more surprise arrivals. Open from dusk to dawn with a nominal membership fee. Location: 1984 Lower Bellbrook Rd. Directions: From Xenia, take Lower Bellbrook Rd out of Xenia approximately 4 miles. From Bellbrook, take 725 out of Bellbrook towards Spring Valley. Make a left on Lower Bellbrook Rd and travel 3 miles. Francis Kennels will be on your left. (Thank you Stephen Grech)
- Xenia Dog Park. 1.5 acres, fenced, double
gated, running water, picnic table, children's park outside gate, benches.
Location: Greene County Fairgrounds, Xenia Ohio. (Thank you Mike Raines)