Hand-Crafted Earth Friendly
Made Out Of Sustainable Wood
In The USA.
Maple Bed Frames
- Art & Crafts
Combo, Modern & Silhouette Maple Bed Frames
- Maple Crib / Day Bed -Youth
- New Wave
Maple Bed Frame -
Maple Bed Frame -
(Mattresses and Bedding Sold Separately From All Bed Frames)
- Maple Dressers / Matching Mirrors
- Maple Nightstands
- Maple Tower Drawers - Drawers in a small space.
- Maple Trundle Bed - Frame for bed for sleep-overs.
- Maple Under-bed Storage Drawers
- Maple Writing Desk
- Maple Bookcase
- Maple Wardrobe / Video Cabinet
Maple Bed Frame Alternative Slat Option: Special Slats
Enduring quality and simple elegance with contemporary American style! The maple furniture wood is made of solid pacific maple grown in managed forests in Washington and Oregon. To highlight the natural beauty of this distinctive hardwood, each piece is hand rubbed with a combination of linseed oil, tung oil, non-toxic varathane, and pure beeswax.
The maple bed frames come with a sturdy platform of closely spaced fir slats attached with jute webbing and bolstered by a center beam ( with the exception of twin beds).
Note: The mattresses in the bed frame photos are not included when purchasing the bed frames. All furniture is made to order and normally takes between 3-12 weeks to receive once it has been ordered, depending on the volume of orders at the time of ordering. The natural variations of the color and patterns in the wood are not considered a defect.
Bedroom Furniture, with the exception of the bookcases, have a
10% freight charge within the contiguous United States. Other areas are
available for an additional charge. Maple furniture is shipped to the curb.
The furniture is shipped from different states and takes a different
amount of time to make than the mattresses and they therefore arrive at
* Furniture assembly may be required. For the maple bed frames, they arrive in three boxes: one for the footboard and headboard, one for the rails and one for the slats. The dressers, nightstands, wardrobe and video cabinet need the knobs to be screwed on. And the mirrors need to be attached to the dressers.
|As of 7/21/13:||Estimated Time To Make||Plus Shipping Time|
|Maple Furniture:||6 to 8 weeks to make||5 to 7 business days|
|Crib Maple Furniture:||6 to 10 weeks to make||5 to 7 business days|
|Hemp Furniture:||6 to 8 weeks to make||1 to 2 weeks to arrive|
(The furniture is shipped from different states and takes a different amount of time to make than the mattresses and they therefore arrive at different times. Shipping times may vary.)