- 100% natural. Beeswax is all natural as well, a creation of honeybees pollinating and
collecting nectar for their hives.
- Naturally aromatic, infused with the sweet subtle scent of honey.
- Being non-toxic and non-allergenic, beeswax candles burn clean and soot
free. While burning, they release negative ions, just as seashores or
rainstorms do. These ions improve air quality by eliminating pollutants and
allergens from the air.
- The high melting and burning temperature of beeswax translates into
exceptionally long burn times. They burn with a steady, healthy sized flame
that radiates a spectrum of light that matches the sun. Beeswax candles are
the ultimate luxury. They are the healthy and natural choice.
- No paraffin: Most candles are made with paraffin, a petroleum by-product,
which is not natural and is unhealthy to burn. To prepare it for candle making
they are normally chemically bleached and hardened , then artificially
- No synthetic fragrances: these can emit harmful toxins as they burn.
- An estimated 12 Hour burn time per taper. Approximately
Price Per Pair Of Natural Beeswax
Temporarily Out of Natural Tapers
Price Per Pair Of
Please click on the green price to add
item to cart.